Vehicle Specific Landing Pages
All the marketing in the world means very little if you don’t have a way to capture and convert leads. That’s why LotVantage strategically places calls-to-action and links to Vehicle Specific Landing Pages (VSLPs for short) in every dealer’s ad.
Customized Landing Pages
Improve your marketing with LotVantage
Why a Landing Page?
Because Increasing Your Conversions and Selling More Cars is the goal! Our VSLPs are advanced versions of single, laser focused web pages that deliver results, generating sales leads in the form of completed online forms, incoming phone calls and showroom traffic, ultimately enticing the consumer to purchase your vehicle.
In addition, web visitors have the ability to view your entire vehicle inventory increasing the likelihood that they may be interested in one of your other vehicles. Our engaging calls-to-action get visitors to hand over their phone numbers and email addresses, or even fill out secure credit applications in hopes of being pre-approved for financing through the dealership.
- Search Engine Optimized Landing Pages for Improved Web Presence & Increased Traffic
- Customizable Themes & Banners to Match Your Dealership’s Branding
- Secure Online Credit Applications to Collect Important Lead Data
- Address, Map, & Other Customizable Dealer Info on Every Landing Page
- Access to a Sortable Inventory Listings View to Display all Vehicles in Inventory
- Detailed Vehicle Information Including Specs, Descriptions, & Unlimited Full-Size Photos
- Optimized Contact Forms & Schedule-A-Test-Drive Forms to Capture Leads
- Vehicle Trade-In Appraisal Forms to Capture Leads
- Integrated YouTube Videos Showcasing Each Vehicle (Optional YouTube Service May be Required)
- Call Tracking Phone Numbers to Track Leads to the Source
Trusted by thousands
Over 5,000 dealerships across North America trust LotVantage for their internet marketing needs.
Simple, efficient, and effective. Our core focus on free & classified marketplaces has put us ahead of the competition when it comes to funneling traffic, collecting leads, and – what really matters – converting shoppers into customers.